Opt-In 2022 Triathlon Race Series
Triathlon Series Points will be awarded as follows:
You must OPT-IN to be eligible to earn points for the 2022 Triathlon Race Series. You can sign up any time of the year. Once enrolled, you start earning points. If you don’t sign up then you don’t get any points. To OPT-IN, please scroll down to complete the form. Points are NOT retroactive; you will start accumulating points from the time you OPT-IN. A confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not get one, contact email@example.com. Please print and retain the confirmation letter that you receive after opting in to serve as proof.
1 pt for attending an event
- You must attend a minimum of 3 events on the list to be considered an active participant
- You must OPT-IN to be eligible to earn points for the 2022 Triathlon Series. You can sign up anytime of the year. Once enrolled, you start earning points. If you don’t sign up then you don’t get any points. To OPT-IN, please go to https://zoomersrun.com/2022-triathlon-series/. Points are NOT retroactive; you will start accumulating points from the time you OPT-IN.
- Points are cumulative throughout the year.
- Only paid and active members of Zoomers, will be awarded points. When your membership expires, you will be removed the 1st of the following month unless you have renewed. (Example: Membership expires June 10. If you do not renew by June 30, you will be removed from the series on July 1.) You will not receive points for the period of expired membership. (Example: Do not renew by June 30 and do the Firecracker 5k on July 4- You will not receive points because your membership is not in good standing).
- Volunteer at least once at any Zoomers Volunteer Opportunities: (Opportunities are always posted in the Facebook group):
- Volunteers will receive a point for each event
- Triathlon Race series point totals will be posted on the Zoomers website after each race. Mistakes happen, so it is the responsibility of each participant to check their points and report any discrepancies. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org